Sunday, November 27, 2011

One Week to Go!

One week from now I will be lined up in the parking lot by Mandalay Bay getting ready to run the Rock n' Roll Las Vegas half-marathon.  Excited to get there, excited to run, REALLY excited to have it over.  Hoping the sore back, head, throat, etc., are a result of not sleeping so well lately and NOT because I am getting sick again!

Cheap Trick will be playing to get us pumped up at the start...I am sure between them, the Vegas atmosphere, and the running Elvi - it will be an exciting and energizing environment. Suddenly a week seems like such a long time.  I'm half packed already...Training is practically done.....I am ready... LET'S DO THIS THING!! 

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo excited for you! And totally totally totally JELOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOOOOO! (Excited, not jealous)... Woke up this morning and suddenly I am almost vibrating... Might spontaneously combust before I get to Vegas...

    D :)

    ReplyDelete