Saturday, November 5, 2011

Whose Idea Was This Anyway???

Ok....I have good news and bad news...

The good news is I seem to have gotten the upper hand on the blisters.  Slicing the big one wide open, applying antiseptic regularly and soaking in salt water seemed to work.  I still applied band-aids and mole skin before today's run - just to be safe - but ended up with no trouble with them at all.  Yay!

However, that might be the only part of my lower body that doesn't hurt :(  My body is seriously telling me it does NOT like these longer distances.  Even my feet hurt...all the time...a dull kind of burning ache.  Kind of ironic that I was the one who wanted to do a half-marathon and I was the one who wanted to go to Vegas...Now I just can't wait for it to be over.  Only 3 more long runs...That's what I have to remember.  Surely I can make it through 3 more long runs...

That's all...

1 comment:

  1. You can do it.

    Just remember. It's okay to walk..... I know I know...

    ReplyDelete