Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SERIOULSY??? NOW???

I'm sick!  Having trouble keeping my eyes open, sound like some bizarre alien under water, congested, exhausted sick!  Uggghhh....  And I have three days until our longest training run.  19k...this Saturday....And I'm sick!

I am not taking this cold lying down....I'm giving it the good fight.... Double-doses of Cold FX chased down by vats of EMERGEN-C...  Vitamin D, multi-vitamins, tons of water, green tea....I've been doing it all....and every day it gets a little worse :(

So, finally today I am taking drastic measures... I am skipping our training run.  Depending on how I feel, I might skip spin class tomorrow too....which would kinda break my heart.  For some reason I enjoyed the thought of celebrating my 40th birthday at spin class...  But if I have to skip it, I will... because the goal is the half marathon...the goal is the training...and somehow, someway  I need to be better by Saturday....if it kills me!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. SKIPPING... I am worried. I am worried. I am worried. This is one serious cold.

    p.s can you go to my blog and vote for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted, Kyla :)...from bed...sniffle, sniffle :(

    ReplyDelete